Your lab notebook, reinvented. Available for Mac, an iOS version is being worked on.
The only business card you ever need. Remembers where and when you met someone.
Open source tools and utilities created by me. Licensed New BSD unless otherwise noted in the source code or project.
- Quartz Composer implementation for iOS - A framework for rendering & interacting with
.qtzfiles on your iPhone or iPad.
- Heart rate patch for Quartz Composer - A Quartz Composer plugin that reads a heart rate value from a connected Bluetooth Smart peripheral.
- AirPlay Streamer - A demo app to show how to do AirPlay streaming like iTunes in your own app. For more info see the related blog post.
- ImageTransition Segue - An
UIViewControllertransition implemented as custom segue for easy reuse.
- Microtext - A port of the twitter-text-java library to Go.
- ssdp-objc - A SSDP browser for Objective-C. Created to find Philips Hue base stations on the local network.
- JKProgressHUD - A custom popup class for iOS.
- JKActivityIndicator - A fully customizable UIActivityIndicatorView like class. demo video
- Zip.framework - An Objective-C library to read zip files in memory. Used in the iPhone game Labyrinth (over 10 million downloads).
- plist4j (2006) - A plist (property list) serialization framework for Java. Made available for historical reasons.
- SteveNote Bingo - An iPhone webapp writter using the Cappuccino framework.
- Ribbit - The Growl notifier plugin for Vuze (formerly known as Azureus).
- SimilarTunes - An iTunes playlist generator based on artist similarity using Last.fm and MusicMobz. Used a combination of Cocoa and AppleScript. (The app is aka. the genius from 2006).